- Circulated 16,794 items
- Had 437 visits to the library per week (on average)
- Held over 60 programs for people of all ages
- Saw an increase in the number of ebooks and audio books that our patrons are downloading
- Debuted our newly refinished and refurnished upstairs room
- Held three anniversary events that were free and open to the community
- And so much more!
It’s been an amazing year at the Hunt. Help ensure that the library continues to provide fabulous service for another 125 years, donate to the annual appeal today!
Ways you can donate:
Send a check to PO Box 217 Falls Village, CT 06031-0217
Write annual appeal in the memo
Or donate online:
The Library’s policy regarding inclement weather will follow the decisions made for school closings. If the school is closed, the Library is closed. Please check our website, huntlibrary.org, facebook or WHDD Robin Hood Radio for information about closings.
Tuesday & Thursday at 10:30 am
Knitting at the Hunt
1st & 3rd Wednesday 6:00-8:00 pm
Upstairs Downstairs Book Sale
1st Saturday of the month
10:00 am to 1:00 pm